Our OH&S Management Plan covers the scope of work, activities and areas of responsibility conducted by SPD Electrics Pty Ltd.
Our OH&S Management Plan, if fully implemented, is intended to meet the requirements of AS/NZS 4801 OH&S Management Systems Specification.
At SPD Electrics Pty Ltd our Occupational Health, Safety and Rehabilitation Policy isected by our work, is a major priority and must be considered during all work performed on our behalf.
SPD Electrics Pty Ltd has established and maintains an Occupational Health & Safety Management System in Accordance with AS/NZS 4801
People are our most important asset and their health and safety is our greatest responsibility. The public shall be given equal priority to that of our employees.
The objectives of our Safety Policy are:
- To aim to achieve an injury and incident free workplace.
- To make health & safety an integral part of every managerial and supervisory position.
- To ensure health & safety is considered in all planning and work activities
- To involve our employees in the decision making processes through regular communication, consultation and training.
- To provide a continuous program of education and learning to ensure that our employees work in the safest possible manner.
- To identify and control all potential hazards in the workplace through hazard identification and risk analysis.
- To ensure all potential incidents are controlled and prevented.
- To provide effective injury management and rehabilitation for all employees.
- To ensure we comply with all relevant statutory obligations.
All employees, trainees, and people under our management are required to follow rules relating to health and safety requirements and report incidents, hazards and dangerous situations to their immediate supervisor.
A copy of the SPD Electrics Pty Ltd Occupational Health and Safety management plan is available upon request